Candidates interested in employment at Van Rensselaer Manor can download and print an Employment application by clicking HERE and selecting "Rensselaer County Application for Examination or Employment." Please be sure to note on the top of the first page whether you are seeking full-time or part-time and in what department.
Applications can either be dropped off in person, faxed to Personnel at (518) 833-1275 or mailed to:
Van Rensselaer Manor
85 Bloomingrove Drive
Troy, NY 12180
Van Rensselaer Manor offers an outstanding benefit package that includes:
- Membership in the NYS Employees Retirement System
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick & Personal Time
- 12 Paid Holidays / pro-rated for part time employees
- Uniform Allowance
- Hudson Valley Community College Tuition Assistance
- Nurse Aide Training Program - $15.62/hour ($16.47 including shift differential) The facility offers a paid nurse aide training program. You will be paid during the course of this five week training and then will be eligible to become Certified in NYS as a Nursing Assistant.
- Certified Nursing Assistants Full-time and Part-time - Candidates must have current CNA Certification.
- Full Time RN Supervisor - $31.59 / hour Candidates must have current Registered Nurse License and experience supervising in a healthcare setting.
- Full Time Staff RN - $27.74 / hour Candidates must possess a current Registered Nurse License.
- Full-time/Part-time LPN - $21.72 / hour Candidates must possess a current Licensed Practical Nurse License.
- Full Time Cleaners
- Full & Part Time Food Service Workers
In accordance with NYS Health Department Regulations. all potential employees must submit to a Criminal History Record Check.
Van Rensselaer Manor is completely code compliant. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, creed, color, marital status, age, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, gender, impairment, handicap, disability, genetic disposition or carrier status, military status, gender identity or transgender status.